Tuesday 14 June 2011

Vicky & James Talbot Inn Ripley 11th June 2011

I met Vicky & James when I took pregnancy bump shots for them back in June 2010 and I then returned when their daughter was just a few days old for a newborn shoot. I was over the moon when they asked if I would like to take photographs at their wedding. The whole day took place at Talbot Inn in Ripley. Their daughter, Jessica was the flower girl. The weather has not been behaving recently and I was super surprised when we actually had blue skies. Vicky & James have been together for years, it was so lovely to see how in love they looked during the ceremony. We had a little walk after the ceremony to allow them some time alone to get some beautiful shots together. Once dinner & speeches were over the rain had arrived so we did some of the group & couple shots in one the barn rooms with studio lights. We had some fun with some props too. It was great to get some fun shots of Vicky dancing with her best mates on the dance floor & the rain held off to get some late night shots with the fairy lights outside too. Here are few of my favourites from the day! MASSIVE congrats to you both x








































No comments:

Post a Comment