Thursday 9 June 2011

Rebecca & Tim: St Edmunds Church & Runnymede Hotel 30th May 2011

I met Bex & Tim last year at a wedding when Tim was best man & Bex was then pregnant with their beautiful daughter Annabel. We talked about me doing baby shots for them (which I did when Annabel was a couple of weeks old) and of their wedding too. I love weddings where I feel like I am hanging out with friends and this was definitely one of those! Bex got ready at her parents home with her daughter as flower girl & six fab bridesmaids. As Annabel was fed her lunch she seemed completely at ease with the chaos that was going on around her. It was hard not to tear up when Bex's Dad & Auntie sang at the church - it was stunning. As we left the church the clouds got more and more gray! We then headed to the Runnymede - where the ladies outside were oblivious to their being in shot so I kept them in for one! - Made me giggle! There is a buttercup field opp the hotel we had found at the pre wedding shoot & we in the pouring rain got about 2 shots before we had to take shelter.  It then did not stop raining till after dinner - so the large group shot was done at 8pm before the first dance! Sometimes you have to break the rules and do what works on the day! So here is my sneak peak - You will see Annabel features lots, she is just yummy. It was a great day! Congrats guys! x 
























































No comments:

Post a Comment