Wednesday 6 January 2010

Sarah & Paul: St Barnabus Church & Hampton Court Golf Club 31st December 2009

Sarah & Paul had booked me to do their New Year's Eve wedding after I had done the photography at Sarah's sister's wedding in summer 2008. The family is such good fun and full of energy so I knew I was in for a good day! The bride & groom got ready in separate houses just a road apart so I was able to do shots of both the boys & girls getting ready. The church ceremony was lovely and Sarah had decorated the church pews with lovely heart details. The day was cold and so all big group shots had to be done indoors, we did the large shots at the church and then headed to Hampton Court Golf Club. I had set up a pink background studio in the morning at the golf club, so I was able to get some fun & funky portraits of the children at the wedding - and a special shot of new niece Sophie, a new addition to the family born just two weeks before the big day. We also had some brilliant fun with the grownups too and got some cracking shots! - Here is a sneaky peak! Happy New Year folks!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment