Wednesday 23 December 2009

Tania & Mike: 19th December 2009 Church & St Johns School Leatherhead

Tania & Mike had a true winter wedding with a blanket of snow falling the night before - it was cold, seriously cold! The church looked beautiful in the morning so I got some great shots in the snow. At the brides house I have never seen so many people getting ready - the young bridesmaids looked fantastic with their 'Christmasy' outfits and we even found a quiet moment to get some beautiful window lit shots of Tania. I was only allowed to get shots from the church gallery - however, I got a wonderful view as the bridal party entered the church. The couple were happy to brave the snow at the St Johns School, which made for a very romantic reception venue. I would like to thank all the guests for heading outside for a large group shot in the snow! It was worth it! A really lovely wedding - I wish you all a very merry Christmas! Here are a few shots from the day...
























































No comments:

Post a Comment