Tuesday 15 September 2009

Alice & baby Lexie: Portrait Shoot August 2009

Alice had originally asked me to do some bump shots of her but we did not quite get the shoot booked in on time and baby Lexie was born on 28th July 2009 - So instead I met Lexie when she was just 3 weeks old. So thought it was about time I started blogging some of my portrait work too! She was just scrumptious and precious, she was quite happy to sleep on the basket and the chair - As well as getting some classic black & white new born shots Alice was keen to get some funky shots too - so I also brought some of my colour rolls and the bright pink background worked brilliantly! Once Lexie is a bit bigger I will be heading back to take some family shots of big brother Louis and daddy too! A lovely family :)







No comments:

Post a Comment